You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Department of Agriculture (181 Lottery Road, Lower Valley, Bodden Town, Grand Cayman)
- By telephone (345 947-3090)
- In writing to:
- Gina McField
- Department of Agriculture
- P. O. Box 459
- Grand Cayman KY1-1106
- Cayman Islands
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Department of Agriculture's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Department of Agriculture may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2015-01-07